WELCOME TO THE NEW LOBBYING DISCLOSURE ACT ONLINE QUERY
Access to the previous online queries remains available until December 31, 2020.
Lobbying Disclosure Act (LDA) Reports
The Secretary of the Senate is required to make all reports filed under the LDA, as amended, available to the public over the Internet. Reports may be accessed in two ways:
If you want all reports, use our...REST API
The LDA reports include lobbying Registrations (LD-1), Quarterly Activity Reports (LD-2) and Contributions Reports (LD-203).
The Contributions Reports are filed under section 203 of the Honest Leadership and Open Government Act (HLOGA), the first of which was required to be filed by registrants and lobbyists by July 30, 2008.
Filing LDA Documents
- Request User ID & Password (New Registrants Only)
- Registration & Quarterly Activity Reports (LD-1/LD-2)
- Contributions Reporting (LD-203)
- How to Obtain a Lobbyist ID for Contributions Reporting
- LDA Guidance
- Filing Deadlines
- Registration Thresholds
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ADA Accommodation
- How to Terminate a Client Registration or Delist a Lobbyist