4. Principal place of business (if different than line 3)
5. Contact name and telephone number
Mr. Norm Coleman
6. General description of registrant’s business or activities
A Lobbying Firm is required to file a separate
registration for each client. Organizations employing in-house lobbyists should
check the box labeled “Self” and proceed to line 10.
7. Client name
ZTE USA, Inc.
2425 North Central Expressway, Suite 800
8. Principal place of business (if different than line 7)
9. General description of client’s business or activities
10. Name of each individual who has acted or is expected to act as a lobbyist
for the client identified on line 7. If any person listed in this section has
served as a “covered executive branch official” or
“covered legislative branch official” within twenty years
of first acting as a lobbyist for the client,
state the executive and/or legislative
position(s) in which the person served.
Covered Official Position (if applicable)
Senior Policy Advisor, House Com. Nat. Resources; Senior Advisor for Policy and Outreach, Office of House Majority Leader Eric Cantor; Dep. Pol. Director, Hse. Committee on Energy and Commerce
11. General lobbying issue areas (Select all applicable codes).
12. Specific lobbying issues (current and anticipated)
Addressing national security concerns and issues relating to April 15, 2018 denial order imposed by Bureau of Industry and Security, U.S. Department of Commerce, on Zhongxing Telecommunications Equipment Corporation and ZTE Kangxun Telecommunications Ltd.
13. Is there an entity other than the client that contributes more than
$5,000 to the lobbying activities of the registrant in a quarterly period
and either participates in and/or in whole or in major part supervises or
controls the registrant’s lobbying activities?
No --> Go to line 14.
Yes --> Complete the rest of this section for each entity matching the
criteria above, then proceed to line 14.